Before completing a Motor Vehicle Claim, please check the following guide, to help your claim proceed smoothly.
Motor Vehicle Claims Guide:
- Please advise us as soon as any loss or damage occurs.
- Do not admit any liability to anyone at the scene of an accident, even if you think you're at fault.
- Please complete the claim form fully, taking special care to include all known details of other vehicles/drivers involved and any witnesses. This will help us to ensure your excess is waived if you are not at fault.
- If your vehicle has been stolen, please notify the police immediately.
- Once your vehicle has been taken to the repairer of your choice, please ensure they contact the assessor from the insurance company, so that repair costs can be agreed.
Click here to download a Motor Vehicle Claim Form then print it, complete it and fax it to us 09 443 4479 or email it to . Alternatively, please contact us and we can either post or fax one to you if you prefer.
We can often have a claim lodged over the phone for you with your Insurer, to cut down on paper work and speed up the process – so please call us in the first instance.
As your brokers, we will ensure all information is appropriate before submitting the claim to your Insurers, and we will follow your claim through to completion, to ensure that it is settled properly and fairly, and excesses are waived/refunded where appropriate.