|Coastguard Members Boat Insurance Package
Baileys Insurance Brokers are specialists in the area of marine insurance, offshore and blue water boat insurance. Because we are boaties ourselves, it means we have intimate knowledge of the marine environment and the needs of boat owners. And that's important when you're insuring one of your biggest assests.
Baileys, together with Coastguard, provide an exclusive boat insurance package that rewards you for being a responsible boatie, and ensures you'll receive even more value from your Coastguard membership.
You'll enjoy the benefits of our combined purchasing power - bringing you comprehensive cover at affordable premium rates.
You will also receive 2 FREE beanie hats, personally embroidered with the name of your boat, with every new policy!
Why is this such an excellent package?
And, importantly, you will be assisting Coastguard to assist you and others through Baileys' sponsorship.
- One of the clearest, widest policy wordings available, personally tailored for Coastguard members - in most cases giving you better cover.
- 'Terrorism' cover is still available - it is essential to have this protection and we'll tell you why!
- A really competitive premium rate with New Zealand based insurers. Many Coastguard members currently enjoy substantially lower premiums.
- Personal 24 hour claims assistance - help when you need it.
- You'll receive our regular newsletter keeping you informed of insurance related matters and how they could affect you.
- An unconditional 30 day money back guarantee - you can be sure you are getting what you want.
Policies are subject to the insurers underwriting criteria and some vessels and/or mooring locations may not qualify under the scheme.
» Please click here for a boat insurance quote.
BAILEYS INSURANCE TEAM
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
BUSINESS AND PERSONAL RISK
GENERAL INSURANCE CLAIMS
VEHICLE INSURANCE CLAIMS
BOAT INSURANCE QUOTES
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
"Just a note to say how happy we are with the service provided by your company after our little oops with our boat. I would have to say it definitely was a one stop shop as I made a phone call to you from on the water and it all happened from there, your assessor Mr. Steve Moyle then contacted us and made all the necessary arrangements for slipping and repair and both you and Steve kept in touch while our boat was in the repair yard and nothing was a hassle. Neil, I have to be honest with you and say I was not looking forward to dealing with the insurance company and the assessor, but in reality it could not have been easier and every one we dealt with did their part well.
Once again on behalf of my wife and myself thanks for making a harrowing time hassle free and I have no hesitation in recommend Baileys Insurance. Keep up the good work guys."
Regards Frank and Julie Coggan "Casablanca"